Our group dog training classes are a fun and sociable way to learn basic obedience and is taught in a group setting. Group training offers an excellent, structured situation to socialize dogs in a controlled manner. Our Classes is designed for dogs of all ages and sizes from puppies to problem dogs. It's all about having a well behaved dog through clear communication, consistency and motivation. We can help resolve unwanted behaviors in your like mild to severe separation issues, pulling and reactivity/aggression on leash, rude greetings and bad behaviors around guests, bad door manners, barking, counter surfing, door dashing, chewing, digging, and more.
ADVANTAGES OF GROUP CLASSES
- Keeps your dog socialized around new dogs and new people, in new environments
- Your dog will learn advanced obedience in group drills
- Your dog will learn to listen to you in a high distraction environment, around real life distractions
- You will stay fresh and sharp in all your dog training skills
- Also a controlled play group during break
- Great opportunity to practice and strengthen your off-leash control
- A great place to show off what you’ve been practicing!